Blinkist – How to Send Books to Kindle
The Send-to-Kindle function in Blinkist allows you to export Blinkist books in a PDF format for reading on you Kindle device or in the Kindle app. Kindle is the only eReader Blinkist supports but there is no limit on the number of books you can export. You can use the export function from the Blinkist mobile app and the Blinkist website.
Watch the How-To video or follow the step-by-step guides below for mobile and desktop.
Start by adding Blinkist as an Approved Document Sender in your Amazon preferences
- 1In Blinkist, tap on You and the Cog wheel, to open Settings.
- 2Tap on 'Connect your Kindle'.
- 3Scroll to Kindle Connect under Connected Services and tap Edit.
- 4Tap on the Approved Document Senders link.
- 5Log into your Amazon account.
- 6Add firstname.lastname@example.org as to your Approved Email List.
- 7Before leaving your Amazon settings, make a note of your Send-to-Kindle email address. You'll need this shortly.
Add your Send-to-Kindle email address to Blinkist connection settings
- 8Back in your Blinkist settings, add your Send-to-Kindle email address noted down from the previous step.
- 9Your email address will be displayed under Kindle Connect.
Export Books from your Blinkist Library
- 10Click on the 3 dots next to any book in your Blinkist Library to export it to your Kindle.
Sync your Kindle Library
- 11Open your Kindle to sync your Blinkist books with your Kindle library.
- 1Start by logging into Blinkist and opening the Settings menu.
- 2Click on Connected Services and edit the Kindle Connect settings.
- 3Click on the Approved Document Senders link to open your Amazon account settings.
- 4Log into your Amazon account.
- 5Under Approved Personal Document Email List, in Preferences, add email@example.com and make a note of your Send-to-Kindle email address.
- 6Back on the Blinkist website, add your Send-to_kindle email address you noted down from the previous step.
- 7You should see you email address listed under the Kindle Connect setting in Blinkist.
- 8To export, go to your Blinkist library page, click on the 3 dots next to any book and select Send to Kindle.
- 9Open your Kindle library and sync to download your Blinkist book